We are seeking an Affiliate Manager possessing strong, handson online marketing experience to run the execution of the online sales strategy for Adstart’s Affiliate Program. Primarily responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key affiliates, this person will also be responsible for identifying and recruiting relevant top producing affiliates.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a wide variety of online marketing techniques including affiliate marketing and online media buying. If you’re just looking to add a line to your resume, we may not be for you. If you’re looking for a dynamic experience that will push your potential, support your growth, give you meaningful work from the first day, and provide an environment where your voice can be heard in daily interactions with senior management, we are for you.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Identify and recruit relevant top performing affiliates and publishers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Actively consult with key affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote.
- Research and analyze the affiliate and OTA industries, to identify trends that can positively or negatively affect the business.
- Negotiate multiple payout structures including CPA, CPC, CPM.
- Become a training, information and advice resource for junior level staff.
- Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements.
- Work tightly with the product development team to identify top producing offers.
- Manage communications between tech and creative teams to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of online media buying models such as CPI
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas in a fast paced, quota driven environment.
- Strong negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with affiliate tracking platforms ie HasOffers, Cake or Voluum a big plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and exceptional time management.
- Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner.
- Ability to build compelling presentations in PowerPoint.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a well-funded start-up and dynamic international team
- A new professional challenge with many responsibilities and a role with enormous growth potential
- A friendly atmosphere
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV & cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for this role with the subject ‘Affiliate Manager’ to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.